Apogee Landscapes is a full-service contractor providing sustainably-minded custom design, installation, and maintenance services. Our landscapes focus on establishing drought tolerant, native, and edible plantings. We offer multiple stormwater management options to utilize onsite water, such as downspout disconnections, rain gardens, drywells, and bioswales, and encourage the reduction of impermeable surfaces.
We work with you to find the best choices in sustainable materials, incorporating locally sourced, recycled, and reclaimed materials, as well as FSC certified and Sustainably Harvested wood.
A landscape is only as good as its soil, so we build the soil from the bottom up, incorporating organic amendments and using alternative weed control methods.
We run an organic maintenance program without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides.
Oregon Landscape Contractors Board – License # 8361
– Construction – Concrete Installation, Porous Paving
– Erosion Control – Services
– Fencing – Installation
– Irrigation – Design & Installation
– Mulch – Leaves, Wood Chips
– Planting & Revegetation – Services
– Rainwater Management – Bioswales, Green Roof/Eco-roof, Gutters, Rain Garden Construction, Rain Garden Design, Rainwater Harvesting
– Slope Stabilization – Terracing
– Sustainable Landscapes – Construction & Installation, Design & Consultation, Maintenance
– Weed Control – Manual & Mechanical