Conservation Education Grant
On this page:
You may also like:
Grants for conservation education within the Tualatin River Watershed:
The Conservation Education Grant awards up to $20,000 for projects that promote conservation education within the Tualatin River Watershed. This grant program allows us to amplify our mission by supporting other groups in Washington County.
We award grants on a competitive basis until annual funds are depleted. Funding is typically provided on a reimbursement basis, but Tualatin SWCD will consider requests for upfront funding when the project is dependent upon it.
Conservation Education Grant applicants must be one of the following:
The proposed project MUST:
- Advance the mission of Tualatin SWCD
- Be in Washington County
- Provide a clear public benefit
- Be completed within 24 months of the grant agreement being signed
- Address one or more of the following conservation topics:
- Conservation education programming for youth, families, and/or adults
- Conservation workforce development
The applicant must provide a 10% funding match. Match can be provided in the form of cash, labor, and/or donated materials.
How to apply:
Guidelines and Application Instructions:
Please review the full grant guidelines and application instructions.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
Please note that the deadline for future grant cycles will be August 15 of each year.
- Submit Online
You can submit your application through the online portal, Submittable.Apply with Submittable
- Alternatives to online submission
If submitting an application online is a problem for your group, please contact us at 503-334-2288.