Tualatin River Environmental Enhancement Grant (TREE)
On this page:
You might also like:
Grants for watershed conservation in Washington County:
The Tualatin River Environmental Enhancement Grant (TREE) awards $5,000 to $100,000 for projects that promote conservation within the Tualatin River Watershed. This grant program allows us to amplify our mission by supporting other groups in Washington County.
We award grants on a competitive basis until annual funds are depleted. Funding is provided on a reimbursement basis.
TREE applicants must be ONE of the following:
The proposed project MUST:
- Advance the mission of Tualatin SWCD
- Be in Washington County
- Provide a clear public benefit
- Be completed within 36 months of the grant agreement being signed
- Address one or more of the following conservation topics:
- Water quality or water quantity
- Soil health or erosion
- Invasive species management
- Fish and wildlife habitat
- Forest health
The applicant must provide a 25% funding match. The match can be provided in the form of cash, labor, and/or donated materials.
How to Apply
Guidelines and Application Instructions:
Please review the full grant guidelines and application instructions.
Applications are due on July 1 and December 15 each year.
- Alternatives to online submission
If submitting an application online is a problem for your group, please contact us at 503-334-2288.